Woodlands Country House Hotel
...a special house for any occasion in any season
Delightfully presented family owned Victorian Farmhouse offering a welcoming and relaxing time. Beautiful views, good food, wine, art and flowers are all in abundance still with that homely country feel.
Paul & Sarah McClean welcome you to Woodlands Country House Hotel a beautiful Victorian farmhouse in a peaceful, rural setting
- 8 double, individually decorated, en-suite rooms
- 1 family suite with double room, twin room and shared bathroom.
- Family friendly
- Ideal for walking, cycling, bird watching.
- Our restaurant is open, by reservation, to residents and non-residents for lunch and dinner (Monday to Saturday) and Sunday lunch
- A small, intimate & well stocked bar
- Library/sitting-room with a good selection of books, DVD's and board-games.
- Free WiFi throughout
- Popular venue for weddings, christenings/naming ceremonies, wakes, milestone anniversaries and birthdays.
- Bring your Hen's for an exclusive weekend at Woodlands Country House Hotel. We offer three completely different types of craft projects, from making bunting, to cupcake decorating to making your own flower wreaths.
- Ideal venue for holding your Conference, Board or Executive meeting
- Conference facilities include High speed WiFi access, Flip Chart, Photocopying, Laptop Projector & Screen.
- Easy access to J22 on the M5
- Plenty of free parking
- Pet friendly (by arrangement)
- Sarah's passion is textile art and in our Somerset dining room we show case textile art created by local artists
- Cream teas and croquet
- Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence
From £89.95 double occupancy per room including a full English breakfast.