Prices from £390 to £490
West Winds is the perfect place to return after a day spent in North Norfolk, whether you've been sailing, birdwatching, walking or just enjoying the beauty of the coastline.
Open all year, providing comfortable self-catering accommodation for up to four non-smoking adults. A retreat for all seasons; return to the warmth of an open fire in the winter, or relax in the garden on a summer's evening to watch the sunset.
- Available throughout the year.
- Bookings from Saturday to Saturday, on a weekly basis.
- Weekend or midweek breaks are available from October to March at daily rate.
- Prices range from £390 to £490.
- Daily rate for short breaks is £80.
- We cannot accommodate children or pets.
- West Winds is for non-smokers.
Fitted breakfast kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and a pine dining area. Two large bedrooms: a double and a double/twin (linen provided). Lounge with comfortable seating, TV, video, CD player and doors to conservatory dining room, opening to patio and garden. Tiled bathroom with bath and shower. Utility room containing the central heating boiler, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Central heating and electricity charges are included in the rental price. Private parking for two cars.