West Ilkerton Farm
An introduction to West Ilkerton Farm
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Wireless Broadband
Lovely self catering cottage set in the beautiful countryside of Exmoor and only 4 miles from the North Devon coast.
West Ilkerton is a secluded hill farm in Exmoor National Park, near Lynmouth and the North Devon Coast.
The farm has pedigree North Devon cattle, Exmoor Horn sheep and Exmoor ponies. Guests are welcome to join in with farm life when it is possible.
We have converted half our Grade 11 listed farmhouse into a very comfortable self-contained holiday cottage, with central heating and double glazing.
We offer farm tours to our guests - you will be driven around in one of our Landrover Discovery's, the tours are completely off road so can be bumpy and last for an hour. Great fun for all the family!
Our guests are welcome to walk over the farm, enjoy a barbecue or picnic, paddle and fish in the stream, look at the farm animals and wildlife and join in with farming activities when it's possible.
- Sleeps 6 + cot in 3 bedrooms (1 king four-poster, 1 king, 1 twin)
- 2 bathrooms (1 bath, 1 bath with shower)
- Modern, well equipped kitchen with oil fired rayburn, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer
- Spacious living room with Sky TV/VCR/DVD and radio/cassette player. Plenty of books, games, toys and videos supplied, plus table football
- Payphone with dedicated line. Wireless broadband access for laptops
- Children welcome, travel cot and high chair provided (no charge). Evening babysitting by arrangement.
- Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
- Open all year, bargain short breaks from November to March.