Web Design for the UK holiday industry
Prepare to take control! Looking for a superb new website that's been designed specifically for holiday accommodation owners? Then take a look at the all-new Let's Stay Lite websites - the UK market leader in online holiday websites.
LET'S STAY LITE HOLIDAY WEBSITES
Powerful content management system (CMS), search engine friendly, mobile/tablet responsive design, Google speed-test passing, simple to update and affordable. From 3 pages to 'unlimited pages' websites that YOU control (no need for webmasters here!) cost from just £495.
Click on the following links to see some latest example websites:
Merman Farm Tideswell
Little Longstone Barns
Two Dales Holiday Homes
UPDATE YOUR OWN SUPERB-LOOKING, AFFORDABLE WEBSITE. SIMPLE TO USE & YOU'RE ALWAYS IN FULL CONTROL! ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
- Designed for the holiday industry!
- Very search engine friendly.
- Unlimited pages - that you control yourself!
- Image gallery and Slideshows included.
- Training manual and email support included.
- Affordable - no webmaster required, update using English.
- Simple to update yourself, no skills required. Change text, calendars, photos at the cick of a button.
- Easy to navigate.
- Clutter-free, modern, cutting edge design.
- Very fast loading - Google friendly!
- Hosted with award-winning UKFast.
A Let's Stay holiday website is a website that looks great, works and helps bring you traffic and more business !
From as litle as £495 (3 pages) - a Let's Stay holiday website has been designed for accommodation owners and businesses in the holiday and travel industry.
Attractive, easy to use and utilising the very latest, cutting-edge technologies - you can be sure that customers will be impressed by the professionalism and good-looks of your new website.
You don't need webmasters to update it either - it's simple and a full training manual is included from the beginning too.
We're here to help. Isn't it time you upgraded to a fantastic, all-new Let's Stay Lite website?
For a free, initial quotation, please contact Mike Cummins on email@example.com
Last Updated: 24 Jan 2016