Walnut Tree Barn
Prices from £299 to £499
Walnut Tree Barn is self-contained and received the Norwich Society Award for restoration in 2003, located on Walnut Tree Farm on the edge of the pretty village of Swanton Abbott, family friendly with Wroxham, the centre of the Norfolk Broads, close by, also Norwich, Mundesley and a wealth of other attractions within easy reach.
Walnut Tree Farm is a 17th Century farmhouse in the pretty Norfolk village of Swanton Abbott. Situated on the edge of the village an ideal position to discover the many delights of the county including Wroxham, the centre of the Norfolk Broads, also the seaside towns of Mundesley, Cromer, Sheringham and many others a short drive away.
The Holiday Barn comprises a self contained barn at the end of a small range of farm buildings. The Barn, converted from an old dairy, now provides comfortable accommodation for up to four people.
- Bedrooms: 1 Double bedroom, 1 Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom: One bathroom consisting of one large shower cubicle instead of bath.
- Kitchen: Oak finish fully fitted with cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, iron. American style smoker available if you like to smoke your own fish!
- Lounge/diner: Seating for 4 people. Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams.
- Entertainment: TV, video, radio, local interest books and maps.Outside: Private parking for 2 vehicles, terrace, enclosed garden with sheltered south facing courtyard area, BBQ, garden furniture
- General: Sorry no real fire as adjacent buildings have thatched roofs. However, the barn has a realistic real fire effect stove to give you a cosy feeling plus underfloor oil central heating.
- Suitability: Children welcome, wheelchair access. Sorry - No Smokers or Pets.