Underleigh House, 5 Star Gold B&B in the Hope Valley
An introduction to Underleigh House, 5 star b&b in the Hope Valley
- 5 Star
- Scenic Location
- Book Online
- All Bedrooms Ensuite
- Wireless Broadband
Underleigh House, in the glorious Hope Valley, has 5 Star Gold rating with the ETC and 5 Star 'Highly Commended' with the AA. Recommended by the Good Hotel Guide. Barn conversion in stunning location between Hope and Edale. Ideal for walkers.
Underleigh House Edale in the glorious Hope Valley has 5 Star Gold rating with the ETC and 5 Star 'Highly Commended' with the AA.
View our Edale video now in full HD
Recommended by the Good Hotel Guide.
- Holder of both AA and VisitEngland breakfast awards
- Winner of Derbyshire Food Awards ‘Best Breakfast’ 2004
- AA’s ‘Friendliest Landlady’ finalist 2009.
- Silver winner National Enjoy England Excellence Awards 2010.
- Winner of Gold Award 'Best Bed & Breakfast' in East Midlands Enjoy Excellence Awards 2006 & 2009
- Bed & Breakfast £90 per room per night (based on 2 adults sharing a room)
- Thornhill or Derwent Suites are £105.00 per room per night.
- We offer reductions for bookings of 3 or more nights.
- Please note we do not usually accept one night bookings for Fri or Sat.
- To make a booking, please telephone in the first instance. We require a deposit of £50.00 per room to confirm a booking, or credit card details to guarantee payment. Thank you.
Tucked away on a private lane amidst glorious Peak District scenery, Underleigh House is a Bed and Breakfast of exceptional quality.
Easily accessible to the area’s major attractions including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and Lyme Park. Lovely villages and towns to visit include Castleton, Eyam, Buxton and Bakewell.
This former cottage and barn, dating from 1873, has been tastefully converted and is now the lovely home of Philip and Vivienne Taylor.
There are 3 double en suite bedrooms plus 2 suites - and a large comfortable lounge where guests can relax with a drink after a day out walking.
Rooms with a view...!
All rooms have superb views over the surrounding countryside or over the garden which, in summer, abounds with colourful tubs, hanging baskets, roses and fuschias.
Walks from the front door...!
Magnificent walks are available from our front door... Philip and I can point you in the right direction and we can also supply the maps.