Ty'n y Gwynt
- 4 Star
- Sea Views
- Wireless Broadband
(Criccieth) - Ty'n y Gwynt is a beautiful 4 start B&B Guesthouse, situated in a beautiful area of North Wales, opposite Criccieth Castle and overlooking Cardigan Bay. We are only 200 yards from the sea.
Ty'n y Gwynt has 3 comfortable and well-appointed rooms with a relaxed and friendly home atmosphere. All the rooms have an LCD TV and DVD player, hairdryer and tea & coffee-making facilities. Wifi is also available.
Open all year, walkers and cyclists are welcome. Drying facilities are available and there is a lock-up for bikes. Met Office weather forecasts are displayed.
I cater for all dietary requirements and provide a choice of continental and full breakfast. I also offer packed lunches on request.
I would be pleased to decorate rooms for special occasions, with flowers, fruit, wine, etc.
The Blue Room
This room has a double bed and en-suite with bath, and offers stunning views of the sea and hills.
The Red Room
This room features twin single beds and overlooks the hills. The Red Room has an en-suite with shower.
The Turquoise Room
This large room has 2 single beds and boasts spectacular views of Criccieth Castle and the sea. This room is large enough to be used as a family room, with additional fold-out beds available on request.
The town of Criccieth is situated in the South East corner of the Lleyn Peninsula on the shores of Cardigan Bay and just outside the Snowdonia National Park. This makes it an ideal location as a base whilst touring North West Wales or to stay and enjoy the pleasant unspoilt local surroundings.
There are fine beaches in the area and Criccieth itself has two, both of which are close by and safe for bathing. Golf enthusiasts are well served with as many as nine golf courses within reach and there are many other sporting and leisure activities locally including tennis, squash, bowls, fishing, climbing, boating, riding and archery.
Ty'n y Gwynt is close to many other towns and attractions such as Portmerion, Porthmadoc, Beddgelert, Harlech, Abersoch and the famous Ffestiniog Railway.
All prices include a choice of continental or full breakfast.
All rooms have en-suite facilities, hairdryer, tea & coffee-making facilities, Freeview TV & DVD.
Prices are per person/per night.
Typical rates for March 2011 - November 2011 are:
- 1-3 nights - £30
- 4 or more nights - £25
- Children under 2 if sharing with adult - free
- Children under 8 if sharing with adult - £20
- One night's tariff is requested in advance to secure your reservation
- For stays of 5 days or more full settlement is requested 7 days prior to arrival
- A non-refundable deposit may be made by cheque (made payable to Sally Harwood) or by debit/credit card.
- A £2.50 surcharge is added to credit card transactions.
- There is a £15 surcharge for single occupancy
- During Bank Holiday weekends the single night rate applies
- Travel cots are available at £2 per night
- Checking-in time - 4.00pm (earlier by prior arrangement)
- Checking-out time - 10.30am
- I reserve the right to ask for payment in full for any cancellation without 7 days' notice
- Holiday insurance is not included in the price
Please feel free to call for a quote for your stay