Holiday cottage for rent, in Beddgelert, right in the heart of beautiful Snowdonia.
Wales Tourist Board classified 4 Star Luxury Cottage
Within walking distance of the gorgeous village of Beddgelert, situated in the foothills of Snowdon, there can be no greater escape from the hurly burly of modern day life than this. The property is a classical stone built cottage which has been tastefully modernised within, providing modern comfortable accommodation including a log burning stove set within a feature fireplace.
Sleeps up to 6: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 BEDROOMS: 1 double bedroom with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and WC, 1 bedroom with bunk beds and 1 single bed. Duvets provided. Linen NOT included – available for hire locally: please ask for further details.
- BATHROOM: Bath and WC with shower over the bath. TOWELS NOT PROVIDED
- KITCHEN/DINER: Electric ceramic halogen hob, eye-level double oven, 2 fridges – one with freezer; microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle.
- LOUNGE: Log burning stove in feature fireplace, TV, VCR, DVD player and sky digi-box (free-to-air channels).
- GARDEN: Walled garden with furniture.
- PARKING: Roadside parking.
- HEATING AND HOT WATER – INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE Economy 7.
- MULTIFUEL BURNER: logs and coal available locally at an extra charge – heats radiators and provides supplementary hot water.
The open plan lounge is complemented by a modern dining kitchen with modern electrical appliances including halogen hob.
The property benefits from two ample bedrooms, one family and one double with en-suite.
The beautifully decorated main bathroom has a bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and wc. It is a lovely light airy room benefiting from a skylight. After a hard day's walking in the mountains you can take a nice long relaxing bath.
The main bedroom at the rear of the property has a double bed with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite is finished to the same high standard as the main bathroom. With corner shower unit with electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin and wc.
The property enjoys free mountain views to the rear and is less than a stone's throw away from the Glaslyn river which rapids its way through the village. The roar of the river is a relaxation inducing feature of this spectacular mountain location.
To the rear of the property is a spacious garden area that enjoys sunshine all day. Watch the sun set behind the mountains as you sip a nice aperitif, before enjoying a lovely barbecue.
The property benefits from economy 7 night storage heating and hot water INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE. Additionally, the radiators and hot water are heated by the log-burning stove.
There are a number of mountain walks some starting literally from the doorstep of the property. Lakeside and coastal walks are also within easy distance. There really is something for everyone in this idyllic part of the world.
Per week, Low season - from £190 - to £520 High Season.
Short breaks available.
Unless otherwise stated, visitors are requested to provide their own linen
Linen is available for hire locally: please ask for further details