Trough Cottage in the hamlet of Hulland near Ashbourne
Trough Cottage sleeps 4 (+1) and is a delightful, self catering country cottage peacefully located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, within the old hamlet of Hulland Village
Trough Cottage is a delightful, self catering country cottage peacefully located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, within the old hamlet of Hulland Village, Derbyshire, near Ashbourne and Carsington Water, surrounded by fields and outstanding rural views.
Trough Cottage is a 'romantic' and tastefully refurbished cottage with original features that sleeps four comfortably with provision of a fold up bed for any extra guest. Set in beautiful Derbyshire countryside for walks, with much wildlife especially at Carsington Water.
Information: Sleeps: 4 (+ 1)
Sorry no pets and no smoking inside Trough Cottage.
Low season £300 per week
Peak season £425 per week
Short breaks for a minimum 3 nights, £60 per night, off peak only (although in peak season, at short notice, please telephone for possible last minute availablity)
Price includes bedding, towels, electricity and fuel for the open fire
- Beamed dining room with open log fire and old stripped pine furniture.
- A lounge with electric flame fire, TV/DVD combo, video, CD player and radio.
- The well equipped cottage has a refridgerator, electric cooker, automatic washer/dryer, and microwave.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC.
- There are two bedrooms each with two single beds. All beds have duvets, with blankets available, and linen is provided. The beds can be pushed together to make double beds but if guests wish to use the beds in this format they will have to provide their own linen and bedding.
- Upstairs - shower room with electric shower, wash basin and 2nd WC.
- There are wonderful rural views of the fields and valley to the south and the cottage has attractive estabished gardens. South facing too
- Garden furniture is provided.