Torside Cottage Castleton Derbyshire
Family friendly, romantic retreat sleeps 4(+2), open fire, unlimited wi-fi, smart TV, beautiful Peak village of Castleton
Torside is a new family run cottage for the discerning guest seeking authentic vernacular accomodation in the beautiful Peak District village of Castleton.
Week: £295-£695, per night £65-£110 (minimum 2 nights).
Torside was our family home for 12 years. It is a fun place for families and a romantic retreat for couples. Generous welcome pack includes wine.
- A spacious master double bedroom.
- Second bedroom with small double and a single country bed.
- Bathroom with over-bath shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances including double electric oven and gas hob, washing machine and drier.
- Cosy living room with imposing open fire (composed of fossiliferous limestone), a double sofa bed, smart TV and DVD player.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Radio and CD player.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided.
- Gas-fired central heating, power and some coal included.
- Large shed to store bikes etc.
- Parking available next to cottage and in resident's car park with a pass (no charge).
- Sorry no pets, no smoking inside the house.