Timbers bed and breakfast Great Longstone
Derbyshire B&B accommodation in our 200 year old converted barn. Situated in a quiet village in the Peak District National Park...
Derbyshire B&B accommodation in our 200 year old converted barn. Situated in Great Longstone, a quiet village in the Peak District National Park.
- Double room with king size bed, en suite with power shower, toilet and wash basin
- Double room.
- Twin Room.
- Full size bathroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryers in all rooms.
- Use of Lounge/Conservatory with T.V. and stereo system.
From around £50 - £60 per double room including breakfast.
Facilities and information
- Off road parking.
- Close to Bakewell, Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Monsal Head.
- Country walks on the doorstep.
- Two pubs in the village serving good food.
- Village shop/newsagent for all esential items.
- All above facilities within 200 yards.
- Vintage car tours on request.
- Newspapers on request.
- Afternoon tea on arrival.
Great Longstone village
Great Longstone is great too! It’s a traditional Peak District village in the hills close to Bakewell.
Visit the “sell everything” stores, the local dairy and the two village pubs, The White Lion and The Crispin for meals.
If you come for a walking holiday then nearby Monsal Dale with its wonderful waterfalls is a must.
Chatsworth House, Bakewell, the National Tramway Museum, the Heights of Abraham and lots of other attractions are there if you want to hit the tourist trail. Maybe even sample a Bakewell Pudding! The annual Bakewell Show is held in August every year and is the largest tented agricultural event in the UK, atracting over 65000 visitors.
Don't just visit. Stay! You'll be very glad you did.