Three Choirs Vineyard Estate and Hotel Newent
Three Choirs Vineyard Estate near Newent in Gloucestershire is one of the regions leading attractions and also offers hotel accommodation in rooms and lodges plus a quality restaurant.
Accommodation: There are 11 beautifully appointed rooms, situated in an idyllic location overlooking the vine clad valley or in the case of the Lodge rooms nestled amongst the vines.
Vineyard Double or Twin rooms are situated close to the Restaurant and shop, each has its own patio and views over the vines, they are spacious, light and very comfortable with king size beds or two single beds and seating area. they are all equipped with flat screen T.V, DVD player, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrooms are equipped with both shower and bath.
Lodge Rooms are individually situated 500 meters away from the main buildings and are set amongst the vines with a verandah on 2 sides allowing you to make the most of the scenery and sun. Lodge rooms have under floor heating to keep you warm and cosy in winter, flat screen T.V, mini bar, tea and coffee facilities, sitting area and wonderful peace and quiet. the bathrooms have role top baths and seperate shower. A continental breakfast can be delivered to your door should you so wish or come to the restaurant for a cooked breakfast if you prefer.
All rates are per room per night for a maximum of 2 guests and include full English breakfast.
Bed & Breakfast .
Vineyard View Rooms, Twin/Double room: £135.00 - £165.00
Lodge Double: £165.00 - £195.00
Dinner Bed & Breakfast. Dinner is 3 courses plus coffee chosen from the a la carte menu. Occasionally there may be a small supplement on a dish due to market prices.
Vineyards View Rooms, Twin/Double room: £205.00 - £225.00
Lodge, Double £235.00 - £255.00
Rates shown inc VAT @ 20% Rates are valid until 31.03.2013
Minimum stay of 2 nights at weekends, all rates are per room per night for 2 guests.
Lower rates apply between Sunday-Thursdays excluding bank holidays, and the higher rates apply to Friday, Saturday and bank holidays.
Just visiting? Three Choirs Vineyard is one of England's leading single estate vineyards. It is now one of Gloucestershire's main attractions, offering a unique experience for both wine enthusiasts, and those just looking for a relaxing and beautiful environment in which to enjoy a great day out.
- Visit the modern winery where our wines are made, then left to mature under the watchful eye of our Wine Maker.
- Walk amid 75 acres of tranquil vines.
- Vineyard Nature Trail and audio posts.
- Enjoy tasting a selection of our wines.
- At 11am and 3pm Monday to Saturday, there will be a guided tour and tasting for whoever turns up. Groups of 10 or more need to contact us prior to visit. (sorry no tours on Sundays).
- Explore our wine and gift shop.
- Watch the Three Choirs Video.
- Learn how we tend to the vines to ensure grapes of the highest quality are harvested and turned into some of the finest English wine