The Tree at Cadmore End High Wycombe
Family friendly hotel, pub and restaurant near High Wycombe in Bucks
The Tree Hotel, pub and restaurant is located just off the M40 to the north of High Wycombe, 2 miles from the village of Stokenchurch in Bucks. The Thameside towns of Henley, Marlow and Maidenhead are within easy reach and London and Heathrow Airport are 40 minutes drive away.
The location is also excellent for walkers and cyclists with beautiful Chilterns countryside just yards from the hotel.
The Tree Hotel at Cadmore End offers
- An array of exclusive weekly offers
- A Sunday buffet and carvery serving delicious cuisines from around the world
- A convenient venue for business meetings and small conferences for up to 20 delegates, and events such as wedding receptions and family gatherings, with on-site accommodation, catering for up to 100 guests.
Accommodation.There are 16 spacious and well equipped en-suite rooms.
All rooms have :
- En-suite facilities
- Colour television
- Direct dial telephone
- Hairdryer and hospitality tray.
- Free broadband wi-fi internet access.
The Restaurant, has a growing reputation and uses fresh local produce wherever possible. The menu specialises in European and Indian cuisines. ''An interesting and successful blend of East and West'' Children of all ages are welcome and highchairs are provided.