The Potting Shed Buxton Derbyshire
A delightful detached cottage with beautiful views in the heart of the Peak District National Park Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms Peace and quiet get away from it all
A delightful detached cottage, sleeping 4 in 2 bedrooms, in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Dogs welcome. Non smoking policy. The cottage is located privately within the half acre grounds of the owner’s property and has beautiful views from the cottage and the garden.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and contains a full size oven, a microwave oven, a dishwasher and fridge with freezer compartment.
- The living area has a colour television/DVD and radio/CD player. A log burning stove adds to the cosy atmosphere.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed, while bedroom 2 has adult size bunk beds. The bathroom has a bath with shower over.
- Laundry facilities are available in the utility room at the rear of the cottage (shared with the owner).
- Central heating is provided throughout
- Electricity and gas are included in the price and bedding and towels are also provided.
- A cot and highchair are available on request. (please bring your own cot bedding.)
- The cottage has its own private garden with deck, garden furniture and barbecue. Parking is off road right by the cottage
Dogs are welcome, but please keep them under control. The property is not secure for dogs and is surrounded by several farms with sheep and cattle.
From £270 per week in low season to £450 at Peak time.
Weekend Breaks (Friday to Monday) and Short Breaks (Monday to Friday) are available outside of the school holiday period.