The Pittville Coach House Cheltenham
The Pittville Coach House is self catering mews house in the heart of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, just around the corner from Pittville Park, close to the fashionable wedding venue at the Pump Room and within and easy walk of the Racecourse, this is a 2 bedroomed house with a family bathroom, ground floor shower room, generous sitting room, eat in kitchen and courtyard garden. Off street parking.
This lovely period mews house is centrally located, convenient for all the major attractions of Cheltenham.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 twin.
- Pristine white bedlinen and fluffy white towels
- Separate ground floor shower room with power shower
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, hob, oven, microwave, washer dryer and dishwasher.
- Dedicated parking if you don't use the courtyard as a garden
- Easy walking distance to the racecourse and Pump Room
- Dogs welcome
- Apple TV and iPod deck
- Wi-fi, landline and virgin media
- Large flat screen TV and DVD player
- Chef on request
- Serviced every other day or more frequently by arrangement
- Courtyard Garden with patio furniture
- Welcome pack