The Old Piggery holiday cottage in Tideswell
Perfect for a luxury break for two people the Old Piggery in Tideswell now completely pongfree is situated on a secluded peaceful lane overlooking the rooftops of Tideswell and open countryside Dogs very welcome
Perfect for a luxury break for two people - the Old Piggery in Tideswell - (now completely pong-free!) is situated on a secluded peaceful lane overlooking the rooftops of Tideswell and open countryside. It can be found set away from the centre of the village and away from traffic, yet only 5 minutes walk from all local amenities and just a few minutes drive away from the sights and attractions to be found in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Dogs very welcome.
Tariff and availability
* Bookings Saturday to Saturday.
* Weekly prices range from £350 in the low season to £500 at peak times.
* Extra nights or midweek breaks can be negotiated with the owners.
Your perfect walking holiday?
With direct access onto the Limestone Way from Slancote Lane the property is ideally situated for walkers and all those who enjoy the outdoors. There are some lovely Tideswell walks through Chee dale, Monsal dale and Cressbrook dale too. In an elevated position, the property boasts beautiful views across the Peak District countryside.
Once a piggery dating back over 400 years the property has retained much of its original character and charm. It now consists of a well equipped fully fitted kitchen, a shower room, a cosy double bedroom and a relaxing lounge with log burning stove.
It has its own private access and off road parking area as well as ample space to sit out and enjoy the views and the tranquillity that will make your break here a memorable one.
Facilities in brief
- Gas fired central heating and power included.
- Colour TV & DVD player
- Hi Fi
- Eclectic DVD & CD & book library
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven/hob, fridge.
- Double bed, plus sofa bed for occasional use in the lounge
- We provide: bedding, towels and an initial supply of logs.
- Welcome pack provided, which you can upgrade to a “welcome box”.
- Dogs very welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking inside.