The Old Nick Cottage Warslow
Former police station in quiet village! Sleeps 6, cosy sitting room with stove and pet friendly too.
What's going on 'ere then? Former police station in quiet village - Sleeps 6, cosy sitting room with stove and pet friendly too.
The Old Nick Cottage, sleeping 6 + cot, is located in the village of Warslow, pet welcome. This former village police station has been tastefully renovated to a high standard and is nearby to lots of Peak District attractions...
Tariff & Availability
Please call to confirm
Prices start from £395 (per week).
Short break stays (of 3 nights) are also available from £230.
Old Nick Cottage and its location
Warslow is a smallish village standing at just over 1000 feet above sea level, on the eastern edge of the Staffordshire Moorlands, in the Peak District National Park.
The Old Nick is idyllically situated at the end of a small row of other country cottages in the village of Warslow. Enjoying beautiful, far-reaching views towards the Manifold Valley and Thor's Cave, this former police cottage (and lock-up!) has been imaginatively restored, presenting a very comfortable furnished, beamed interior with a pretty and peaceful cottage garden.
* Quality bed linen + towels per person included
* Bedroom 1 (first floor): twin beds
* Bedroom 2 (first floor): double bed (can accommodate cot)
* Bedroom 3 (first floor): single bunk beds
* Toilet/shower room: used to be the old cell!!
* Living room: seating for 6, with multi fuel fire
* Kitchen/dining room: well-equipped kitchen and dining table to seat 6
* Cottage-style garden: with patio area, including furniture, lighting, rotary line, bicycle store and parking for 2 vehicles
Sunroom: enjoying views from 3 angles
This cottage enjoys the use of: TV, video player, CD player, DVD player, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave, iron/ironing board, oil central heating (on timer switch), multi fuel fire, garden with patio furniture
Pets: 1 well-behaved dog welcome
We look forward to welcoming you.