The Old Barn Holiday Cottage Winster
Attractive, stylish and well equipped holiday barn – pet friendly, sleeps 5 (+cot) in 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Village location short stroll to pubs and village shop
Attractive, stylish and well equipped holiday barn in Winster near Matlock – pet friendly, sleeps 5 (+cot) in 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms – Village location short stroll to pubs and village shop, ideal base for Matlock, Bakewell, Chatsworth and the Peak District National Park...available for short or long breaks. Ideal for families, walkers, cyclists & couples wanting to explore the white peak area.
Weekly Prices (Short Stays welcomed at 70% of weekly price) Discounts given to couples.
- Low Season (January/Feb/March) £290
- Mid Season (April/May/June) £375
- May Half Term £435
- High Season (July 3rd - 18th July) £435
- High Season (18th July - 4th September) £535
- Mid Season (4th September onwards) £375
- Low Season (Oct/Nov/Dec) £290
- October Half Term £435
- Christmas/New Year £575
Dogs are welcome but there is a £25 supplement to cover extra cleaning and maintain the pristine condition of the barn. No smoking please.
Superb Large Double Bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath & space for cot / extra bed. Twin Bedded Room & Single Bedroom
OFF ROAD PARKING
Many Peak District Villages struggle for off road parking. The Old Barn has its own courtyard with a separate parking area for 2 vehicles
ORIGINAL STONE BARN
Constructed of derbyshire gritstone with a slate tiled roof and original beams.
Comfortable lounge / diner with slate tiled floor, 32" Flat Screen TV, Sky TV, DVD and Electric Log Burner. Separate Dining Table for 6, and full length windows overlook an attractive courtyard
Refurbished 2008 - modern well-equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms each with shower cubicle, one with jacuzzi bath.
At a glance
Well appointed holiday accomodation in Winster, a popular Peak District Village available for short or long breaks. Ideal for families, walkers, cyclists & couples wanting to explore the white peak area.
Discounts for small groups
- 3 Bedrooms, sleeping 5 people (6 including "put-me-up")
- Master Bedroom with TV and En-suite jacuzzi
- Recently Refurbished
- Converted stone barn with many original features
- Flatscreen Sky TV, DVD & Video
- Electric Log Burner
- Off Road Parking for up to 2 cars
- Separate Storage for Bikes
- Close to Chatsworth, Matlock Bath, Bakewell, Buxton & the High Peak Trail
- Welcome basket on arrival
- Short walking distance from pubs and local amenities
- Dog friendly
- No Smoking please.