The Montpellier Apartment Cheltenham
In one of the best positions in one of the most desirable roads in Cheltenham, this elegant first floor one bedroomed apartment is a stylish mix of antiques and comfortable contemporary furniture.
Accommodation: The delightful, high ceilinged double bedroom is quietly situated at the back of the flat overlooking gardens and has a large double bed with a top quality mattress and Egyptian cotton bedlinen. The ensuite shower room, tiled in marble and with top of the range Grohe fittings is small but luxurious. The generous shower cubicle is fitted with body jets, a rain shower head and hand spray attachment. Towels are fluffy, white and there are complimentary toiletries.
The spacious drawing room is light, airy and with beautiful views across one of Cheltenham's finest open spaces.
The compact kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances, including a dishwasher, induction hob, double oven and a microwave. The washer/dryer is in a separate laundry room on the half landing.
- First floor walk up with fabulous views
- TV, DVD player, Virgin media and iPod dock
- Serviced weekly or more frequently on request
- Quiet double bedroom at the rear overlooking gardens
- Pristine white Egyptian cotton bedlinen and fluffy white towels
- Complimentary parking permit for one car
- Wifi and complimentary landline
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Centrally positioned for the best Cheltenham has to offer
- Available for any length of rental from 2 days
Free parking - but not dedicated parking - is available on the street outside the property.