The Gables at Peak Forest - sleeps 17 and pet friendly
2 bathrooms and 1 ensuite wetroom
6 beds. Sleeping up to 17 guests and dog friendly, The Gables features a sauna, jacuzzi bath, 2 acres of landscaped gardens....everything required for a dream break!
Sleeping up to 17 guests and dog friendly, The Gables has been finished to an exceptionally high standard, whilst maintaining period charm and a real ‘family home feel’
Situated in the charming village of Peak Forest, just outside the spa town of Buxton and within close proximity to Chatsworth, Castleton, Bakewell & Ladybower, This luxury accommodation is ideally located for visitors to enjoy everything the Peak District has to offer.
Prices & Availability:
Click HERE for availability, further pricing & online booking
RING SIMON ON 07977 274 169 FOR OTHER
ALTERNATIVES OR EMAIL
-No Booking Fee
-No Charge For Dogs
-Weekly Rental Period Start Friday to Friday
-Weekend and Mid Week Short Breaks Available
The Gables is set in approximately 2 acres of landscaped gardens and in possession of a large patio area with an extra paddock, ideal for dog walking.
On the ground floor, it offers a farmhouse style kitchen and adjoining utility room with a feature stone fireplace, a wood burning stove and two spacious sitting rooms with open fires.
It also comprises of a large dining room, alongside an open fire.
Upstairs accomodates a master bedroom, complete with a four poster bed, balcony and en-suite wet room plus 4 other large bedrooms, each allowing for 3 people to sleep. There are also two large family bathrooms including a sauna and Jacuzzi.
Downstairs, The Gables also provides a seperate television/reception room, making it ideal for children, with a further sixth bedroom to accomodate 3 people to sleep.
Sleeps up to 17
- 1x king Four poster master en-suite wet room with balcony
- 1x king with additional single (sleeps 3)+child bed
- 1x king with additional single (sleeps 3)+cot
- 1x king with additional single (sleeps 3)
- 1x tripple single beds (sleeps 3)
- 1x king with additional single (sleeps 3) with seperate living room
- All bedrooms include flatscreen televisions with Sky & Freeview
- Bed linen included
- 6 hob tripple oven range
- 2 x fridges
- 4 draw freezer
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- All kitchen utensils included
- Large room sizes
- Large gardens
- Four open fires (Initial supply of coal/logs included)
- Gas central heating
- Sauna Jacuzzi
- En-suite wet room
- Under floor heating
- Full Sky+ including sports package and multi room
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Cot/High chair, on request
- Village Pub/restaurant and a shop within 2 minutes walk
- Ample parking
- Large Garage for bike storage
- No booking charge
- Pet Friendly at no extra charge
- Sorry but no smoking in the house