The Anchorage is a delightfully converted fisherman's boathouse, ideal for a family of four plus small dog, perfect for exploring the north Norfolk coastline.
Formerly a fisherman's boathouse, the Anchorage provides charming and comfortable self catering rental accommodation in the heart of Sheringham.
Situated in a quiet loke, free of traffic, yet just 200 yards from the seafront and high street. The Anchorage is a great bolthole from which to explore Sheringham and the sights and delights of the North Norfolk coast.
Ground floor comprises the entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, twin bedroom and family bathroom. Upstairs is a double bedroom with ensuite wc
We are a family of four with a small dog. Our two boys (4 and 2) love the "little house at the seaside" and the fact that our holiday home is
so close to the beach and promenade where they can scooter!
We welcome children and smaller dogs but are a non smoking property.
Sheringham is a great British family holiday destination and has a very distinctive high street - more individual shops than just about anywhere!
The blue flag beaches at Sheringham are safe, clean and amongst the best in Britain for families with children.
- Lounge/Diner - leather sofa & armchairs, dining table & chairs, flatscreen tv with freesat, dvd player with ipod dock, selection of books and games and children's dvds.
- Double Bedroom - 1st floor with 4'6" bed and en-suite wc.
- Twin Bedroom - Ground floor with 2 adult size (3ft) single beds.
- Bathroom - Ground floor with bath and shower over, wc.
- Kitchen - Oven, fridge, microwave, dolce gusto coffee maker, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Secure Parking - lock up garage available close by for a small extra charge (width 2m height 2m).
- Central Heating and Gas fire - makes for a cosy mid winter break.
Perfectly situated for a short break or a longer family holiday.
There are rockpooling nets, crabbing lines and buckets and if you're brave enough, 3 body boards. Please feel free to use all of the "gear."