The Thatch Bed & Breakfast in Lyme Regis
Frank and Wendy welcome you to their unusual, octagonal, 'arts & crafts', thatched house which can be found nestling among some mature trees on the quieter edge of the town.
Views of the sea and countryside can be seen from the windows and, on fine days, guests may sit out in the garden to relax and enjoy the views of Lyme.
We offer safe (private and gated) car parking.
All rooms have:
- Central heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Colour TV with remote control
- Clock radio
- Hair Dryer and bath robes
- (Iron and ironing board on request)
Front door and room keys ensures availability at all times
Travel cots can be provided
- Fruit juice and a variety of yogurts
- Freshly prepared fruit platter
- Followed by a choice of full English or vegetarian breakfast
- Tea or coffee
Coeliacs and other dietary requirements can be catered for.
All served family style in our dining room which enjoys the views.
Packed lunches and flasks filled on request.