Tewkesbury Medieval Festival
Tewkesbury Medieval Festival - Europe's largest battle re-enactment of the Battle of Tewkesbury.
Weekend of the 11th and 12th July 2015.
Tewkesbury Medieval Festival takes place on fields off Lincoln Green Lane, part of the site of the original Battle of Tewkesbury of 1471 - all free of charge!
- See 2000 warriors recreate the Battle of Tewkesbury of 1471.
- Visit King Edward and his court in their sumptuous camp.
- See how ordinary medieval soldiers and their families lived on campaign.
- Watch armourers and other craftsmen at work as you browse our medieval market.
- Enjoy our range of period enthralling entertainment and taste a wide range of beers and meads.
Visit the WEBSITE for Tewkwsbury Medieval Festival.
Last Updated: 28 Apr 2015