Stoke Farm Holidays - detached studio accommodation
Romantic, luxury accommodation for 2 guests
- Nearby pubs and restaurants
- Scenic Location
- Country walks nearby
- Wireless Broadband
Luxurious private detached apartment for 2. Incredible views across the valley to Froggatt Edge and down to the river. Stunning countryside close to the famous houses of Chatsworth and Haddon and the market town of Bakewell. Indulge yourselves
Our detached and private apartment combines all the elements of traditional comfort with contemporary design.
- King size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and down duvet
- Luxury travetine tiled shower room with underfloor heating
- Flatscreen LCD TV with satellite receiver and DVD player
- Unwind on the leather sofas in the lounge area
- Full featured kitchen and dining area including oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Laundry facilities include: Hairdryer, Ironing board and Iron
- Complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits.
- Free WIFI
Rates for the property - sleeps 2 maximum - sorry, no pets
Weekend stay, 2 nights £195
Weekend stay, 3 nights £270
Monday to Thursday 1 night £80 per night 2 nights £77.50 per night, 3 nights £75 per night.
Midweek stay, 4 nights Monday to Thursday £290
Full week stay from £290
Prices include linen, towels and handsoaps, complimentary cereals, toasting bread,fresh eggs from our farm, selection of preserves, fresh orange juice and milk, tea and coffee and biscuits
Your detached, private studio is located at our small working farm at Grindleford in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Walk, climb or mountain bike surrounded by the stunning scenery which was the inspiration for Jane Eyre or simply relax and maybe visit some of the great pubs and restaurants in the area or even take a picnic down to the river...