An introduction to Ollerenshaw Cottage
SLEEPS UP TO 2. Just the spot for a cosy and comfortable Derbyshire Self-Catering Cottage
One of nine original stone cottages set in dramatic scenery, Ollerenshaw Cottage offers superbly comfortable accommodation. A wonderful year-round holiday destination – centrally located in the heart of England.
2 night short breaks from £219 - £332
3 night short breaks from £256 - £388
4 night breaks from £292 - £444
5 night breaks from £329 - £499
Weekly from £365 - £554
Plan of Ollerenshaw Cottage
· Fully tiled
· Under-floor heating
· Open plan living, dining & kitchen areas
· Contemporary oak dining furniture
· Comfy leather furniture
· Smart TV
· DVD & CD player with IPOD docking
· Comprehensively equipped kitchen
· Oven, fridge-freezer, microwave & coffee machine
· Denby china
· Private patio with garden furniture
· Fully carpeted double bedroom
· Pocket sprung mattress & memory foam topper (4' 6" bed)
· Contemporary bathroom with over bath shower
Included in our prices…
· Heating, electricity & hot water
· Laundry room – complementary washing machines, dryer, washing powder
· The Long Room - Our communal games, kitchen & dining room, with pool table, table football, games for all ages and wide selection of books, guides, videos & DVDs
· Secure storage for bikes, roof racks etc.
· Linen & towels
· Tissues & toilet paper
· Liquid soap, Shower gel/shampoo & Bubble bath
· Bathroom cleaner, Toilet cleaner & Air freshener
· Kitchen paper, Cling film & Silver foil
· Washing up liquid, All purpose cleaner & Brillo pad
· Washing cloth/sponge
· Tea towels
· Welcome pack including cakes, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar & milk
· Sorry, Ollerenshaw is too small for a cot !
Ideal for couples, families and groups, Wheeldon Trees sleeps up to 28 in total - perfect for summer strolls, winter walks and the many attractions of the Peak District.
In a peaceful location close to Buxton and Bakewell, the cottages snuggle within 12 acres of cattle and sheep pastureland - a stunning position in one of the Derbyshire’s most breathtaking valleys.