Rowlands Cottage Ashbourne Derbyshire
ETC 4 star graded sleeps 2 Rowlands Cottage is situated in a peaceful location about a quarter of a mile out of the village of Alstonefield
ETC 4 star graded - sleeps 2 - Rowlands Cottage is situated in a peaceful location about a quarter of a mile out of the village of Alstonefield. Set amidst the beautiful countryside of the Peak District National Park.
The cottage is just a short drive from Dovedale & Manifold valley which offers some excellent walking and cycling trails.
Watch Alstonefield Video in full HD
From £240 to £350 per week depending on season. Short breaks available.
Rowlands Cottage has recently been converted from a disused barn into cosy well equipped accommodation.
* All are on one level but for a small step from the kitchen to the bedroom area, making it easy access.
* Large south facing windows let in plenty of sunlight. The entrance of the cottage brings you into the kitchen / lounge, with a fully fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer and microwave.
* TV with freeview, radio/CD player with ipod dock
* The bedroom consists of twin single beds each made up with duvets for your arrival.
* The bathroom has a shower, WC, hand basin and shaver point.
* Central heating throughout. All bed linen, towels, heating and hot water are provided.
* Also a high chair and cot are available, also washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Adjacent to the cottage is a small building with a lockable room which is secure to leave your bikes.
* Outside is a walled patio area with a sitting out area and ample car parking.