Riverside Caravan And Camping Park South Molton North Devon
An introduction to Riverside Caravan Park
- 4 Star
- Disabled Access
- Dog/Pet Friendly
4 Star Camping and Caravan Park, open all year, family and pet friendly, fishing, luxurious facilities, gateway to Exmoor and golden coastline of North Devon
Open all year round, Riverside Caravan & Camping Park is a beautiful family owned park on the gateway to Exmoor and the golden coastline of North Devon , It is situated near the market town of South Molton and linked with a public footpath, the local bus route picks up and returns to our park entrance allowing access to the whole of North Devon. The park is set in 70 acres of landscaped parkland with 10 acres of mature woodland walks, adjoining the park is a 6 mile valley walk. The river Mole runs through the middle of the Park, away from the pitches, providing pleasant walks and sights for children to explore and venture. The park will provide areas for on-sight fishing, walkers, birdwatchers & botanists.
Riverside Caravan & Camping Park is a new developement with excellent high quality facilities. You will receive a friendly welcome from all the team. The Park is an ideal base to explore moors and beaches, two ideal locations are Croyde and Woolacombe Beach. The site has direct access to a footpath leading through a spectactular wooded valley and the river Mole, to the old mining village of North Molton.
So for an overnight stop or an extended holiday you will find a warm welcome awaits.
New luxurious 2 bedroom modern static holiday homes for hire and WiFi now available.
Secluded level 70 acre landscaped pakland with 10 acre mature woodland walks, set within a sun drenched valley with stunning views and a river running through. Meadow and woodland for walking the dogs. Two luxurious heated shower and toilet block with free hot showers. All laundry facilities and baby changing area available. [ Loo Of The Year Award Winner 2016 ] public footpath linking south molton to the park enables easy walking to the market town of South Molton easy bus connections connecting the park to the rest of North Devon and close to Exmoor National Park and the coast and superb golden beaches. tarka trail local theatres and cinemas, Children & pets friendly park
Caravan storage and collection services available , phone for full details
New for 2016 Country Club being built ready for next season with restaurant and bar that will be open all year
family fun entertainment through the school holidays and bank holidays
Special event weekends run throughout the season offering visitors that extra special occasion in which to enjoy yourself
APRIL - 3 Day Easter Weekend
MAY - 3 Day Rockin Roll Weekend
MAY - 3 Day Live irish Weekend
JULY - TOYAH WILCOX - AN AUDIENCE UP LIVE AND CLOSE
AUGUST - Summer Season
SEPTEMBER - 3 Day Country And Western Weekend
OCTOBER - 3 Day Beer Folk And Music Festival Weekend
NOVEMBER - THE BOHEMIANS - QUEEN LIVE TRIBUTE BAND
DECEMBER - New Years Eve Special
BOOKING IS ADVISABLE AS LIMITED PITCHES - PHONE 01769 579269 or visit website for extra details
- Children's play area
- Riverside woodland trail
- Fishing on the park - 3 lakes to choose from!
- Barbeque & picnic tables
- American Motor Homes (max length 40 feet)
- New for 2016 Country Club being built with restaurant and bar that will be open all year
- Premium fully serviced pitches
- Jumbo tent pitches available - with or without electric
- camping by river, lakes, woods, open field
- Caravan Storage and collection service
- on all pitches 2 CHILDREN AND 2 DOGS GO FREE
Included in the price of your stay:
- Hard standing, level Europitch
- 16 Amp mains electrical hook up
- Connection for domestic cold water
- Connection for drinking water
- Connection for waste disposal
- Television aerial sockets
TWO MODERN HEATED TOILET AND SHOWER BUILDING
- Ladies and Gents toilet - Hand basins with hot and cold running water, both toilets are fitted with hand dryer. Hair dryers are available in the ladies and shaver points in the Gents.
- Shower cubicles are provided in both areas again with hot and cold running water.
- Baby changing facilities and undercover washing-up area.
SPECIAL FACILITIES FOR THE DISABLED
- Toilet with hand basins
- Shower cubicle
- Public pay phone
- Coin operated washing machings
- Coin operated tumble dryers
- Calor Gas available
- Freezer packs available - freezer storage free of charge
- Storage facilities available
- Open all year round
- Bus stop located at the end of the drive by our road sign
- Local taxi service operates in the area (South Molton Taxis)
For tariff please click here: Riverside Tariff
FISHING AT RIVERSIDE
Our breathtaking lakes are nestled within 70 acrea of picturesque countryside with 10 acres of mature woodland trails which provides the perfect setting for a relaxing days fishing.
A stunning lake created with a wealth of features to challenge the professional angler. This lake is approximately one acre in size with varying depths of 2ft - 15ft. The Heron Lake is abundantly stocked with specimen carp weighing from 20lbs plus, offering the complete fishing experience!
An impressive lake, as with Heron Lake, is situated near the river Mole. This lake aims to indulge the ambitous amateur, spanning approximately once acre in size and heavily stocked with Beam, Qui Carp, Trench, Carp and Perch. Great consideration has been taken with the development of this lake to provide quality fishing for the novice aswell as the more competent fisherman.
Dragon Fly Lake
This lake is perfect for beginners or novices.