Ribblesdale Bakewell Derbyshire
Ribblesdale Bakewell sleeps 5 2 people by arrangement Newly refurbished and just 10 mins walk to central Bakewell Also our 2nd cottage next door Hartshill sleeps 5 Perfect for groups of 1012 to holiday together
Ribblesdale and Hartshill are 2 adjoining newly refurbished stone-built houses situated 10 minutes walk above the centre of Bakewell, a thriving and lively small town in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Each house sleeps 5 and both are suitable for families or groups of adults. Ribblesdale can accommodate 2 additional people by arrangement.
- 3 bedrooms: 2 doubles (one with twin beds) and 1 single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining/living room with French windows opening to patio. Plus sofa bed (sleeps 2 extras by arrangement).
- Separate lounge.
- Utility room with WC.
Furnished and equipped to a high standard as follows:
- Class-A double-glazing & cavity wall insulation to enhance your comfort in winter & summer
- Bedding and bed linen: all beds made up with Fogarty anti-allergy duvets and pillows
- Iron and ironing board
- TV/DVD player with Freesat; radio
- Patio table and chairs
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
Prices and Availability
* Full weeks from £350 - £595, please call or see our website for full details.
* Saturday to Saturday, although other start days may be possible.
* Short Breaks 3 night weekend or 4 night mid-week at approximately 70-75% weekly rate.
Please contact us for availability and prices.