Norbury Lodge sleeps 12
An introduction to Norbury Lodge sleeps 12
The Norbury & Weaver - luxury, spacious woodland lodges, sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms and within walking distance of Alton Towers.
Brand new luxury woodland lodges in a secluded location just minutes’ away from the thrills of Alton Towers. One of eight
The Norbury & Weaver holiday lodges come with 6 bedrooms each – 3 doubles including master with en-suite, 3 twins bed - sleeps 12
Luxury lodges in a unique setting.
Hidden in peaceful wooded oasis in the Staffordshire countryside, Norbury Lodge is one of eight newly-built luxury Scandinavian-style lodges. Alton Towers, the UK’s No1 theme park, is just five minutes’ away by car – or you could walk across the fields it’s so close.
Furnished in up-to-the-minute contemporary style, these luxury lodges are something special. With six bedrooms – the master bedroom has an en-suite shower-room – and two bathrooms, they are the ideal choice for family and friends. Neighbouring lodges are available if the party is even larger.
The open plan lounges have a dining area and patio doors opening to garden area and woodland beyond.
The top quality specification includes:
• Spacious open plan lounge with dining area and access via patio doors to garden
• Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD in lounge
• Wood burning stove in lounge area
• Electric central heating throughout
• Leather sofa in lounge area
• Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD in master bedroom
• Bed linen and towels included in rent
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Rangemaster cooker, microwave, integrated fridge and dishwasher
• Additional fridge-freezer and washer/dryer
• Top quality Villeroy & Boch fitted bathrooms and en-suite
• Wood-effect and tiled flooring to ground floor
• Cot and high chair available
• Built-in barbecue and outdoor seating area
Ideal location, whatever your taste
Rural relaxation or action-packed family fun – whatever your choice, Norbury & Weaver Lodges have it all to offer.
Just two miles by road from the Alton Towers entrance, you will be ideally placed to sample the white-knuckle thrills, colourful characters and family entertainment of the UK’s No1 theme park, now with a longer-than-ever opening programme.
Or why not enjoy the peace of The Ramshorn Estate’s private woodland and the glorious Staffordshire Moorlands and Peak District countryside beyond.
Our Lodges are well placed for a whole range of attractions and activities including:
- Blackbrook Zoological Park
- Calke Abbey
- Chatsworth House
- Churnet Valley and Foxfield Steam Railways
- Coombes Valley Bird Reserve
- Gulliver’s Kingdom
- Kedleston Hall
- Market towns of Ashbourne and Leek
- Sudbury Hall & Museum of Childhood
Walking, rock climbing, cycling, golf
Full choice of local pubs and eateries