Rooms from £80
- 4 Star
- Dog/Pet Friendly
Queen Victoria is a family friend pub with bed and breakfast accommodation which also caters for caravans, ideally situated for nature reserves and the coastal area of this lovely part of Norfolk.
Close to the famous RSPB Bird Sanctuary – hugely popular with the inquisitive holiday maker and the dedicated bird watcher – is the Queen Victoria. Situated in the pretty little Norfolk town of Snettisham, the Queen Victoria offers tourists and residents the facilities to eat, drink, (*yes – and be merry)...as well as to sleep in our comfortable en-suite rooms. Breakfast is taken in the main building and unsurprisingly, we can cater for all requirements ...including those ’early birds!’
Each en-suite room is a self contained unit. Similar to a ‘motel’ but in a quiet location away from the main building. All units:
- Flat screen remote control Colour television-with digi box
- Beverage making facilities
- Thermostatic heating and instant hot water
- Shower, bath or wet room
- Toiletries and towels
- Comfortably furnished
- Breakfast is served in the main building and at a time to suit ‘you’
- (“Early birds”-we will provide a packed breakfast for guests who want to embark on bird watching or make an early start to their day)
- Optional lunch and evening meals can be taken from our varied menu
- The beer garden is the ideal place to relax during those long, hazy summer days and evenings
- Large car park
- *Holiday in caravan? We have ideal pitches for you here at the Queen Victoria!
(Caravan Club- License CL (Certified Location).
EAT, DRINK & BE MERRY
(Food, drink and entertainment at the Queen Victoria)
A warm welcome awaits you at the Queen Victoria where we have disabled access, a smoking area and lots of activities and attractions. The perfect, value for money pub– for ‘locals’ and visitors.
At the Queen Victoria, we offer a varied lunchtime and evening menu, chef prepared and using, wherever possible, the abundance of fresh produce to be found in this region of Norfolk. Food is served either in our restaurant, the bar or, during the warmer months, in the beer garden.