Quarnford Lodge Sleeps 20-28 in 10 bedrooms all en suite Impressive vaulted dining area that seats 28 with wood burning stove Located in Flash highest village in England near Buxton with stunning views over Dove Head 2 Pubs within a miles
Sleeps 20-28 in 10 bedrooms, all ensuite.
Impressive vaulted dining area, with wood burning stove, that seats 28.
Located in Flash (highest village in England) near Buxton, with stunning views over Dove Head. 2 Pubs within a miles walk.
The ideal venue for large get togethers for families & friends – unlike many other large venues everyone stays in the same house, creating the perfect atmosphere.
KEY POINTS AT A GLANCE
• Sleeps 20-28 in 10 bedrooms (4 are family rooms with bunks (suitable foir adults), or additional single beds)
• Recent complete renovation & refurbishment to a luxurious standard
• Impressive dining area, with cosy wood burning stove, that seats 28.
• 2 lounge areas with 9 leather sofas & 32” TVs in each
• Ample Kitchen facilities including 2 cookers, 2 hobs, American Fridge Freezer, and separate wine / beer fridge, 2 dishwashers, washer dryer….
• Secure patio & garden area complete with Barbeque & picnic benches
• Outstanding views over Dove Head, and surrounding countryside, with excellent walks from the door.
• 10 minutes drive from historic spa town of Buxton
• Table Tennis provided for use in the main lounge
• Full size Pool Table
• Wet room shower & toilet facilities provided to disabled standards, and 3 downstairs bedrooms
• Ideal for midweek business meetings due to luxurious finish & breakout areas
• Pets (max 2) by arrangement
• In house catering available so you can concentrate on relaxing & having fun
• Beauty, massage, and pamper treatments available from visiting specialists for a relaxing night in
Located just 10 minutes from Buxton, and close to Bakewell and Quarnford Lodge offers easy access to the many attractions the area has to offer in the Peak District - the UK's first National Park.