Polruan Holidays Camping, Caravan and Holiday Homes
An introduction to Polruan Holidays
- 4 Star
- Sea Views
- Wireless Broadband
Polruan Holidays Camping, Caravan and Holiday Homes is set in a 3 acre site with panoramic countryside and sea views.
A Family run select park for caravanning and camping set in a unique area of outstanding natural beauty within national trust and farmland with some 45 miles of panoramic sea views from Dodman to the Lizard.
Situated at the very top of Polruan village yet a mere 200 meters from the south west coast path, which takes you to the Great Lantic beach and Pencarrow head and further on to the pretty harbour town of Polperro and the very popular fishing port of Looe, the famous Hall Walk is a circular walk from Polruan and can be accessed a very short distance north of the park.
If you want to venture further theirs no need to take your car, a local bus stops outside the main gate. Polruan village is a short walk down to the quay were you will find two pubs both serving good food (one with a takeaway service), a small supermarket a gift shop and a small cafe. From the quay a passenger ferry takes you across to the well known town of Fowey with plenty shops, more pubs, and takeaways.
The park has a spacious very modern reception/shop well stocked with everyday needs and more, new information room with pay phone and a new laundry room with hot drinks machine, and seating area, Internet access is also available. The amenity block is also modern immaculately clean with free hot water to showers and basins.
* Well spaced pitches, some with 16 amp hook-ups
* 7 Hard-Standings all with 16 amp hook-ups
* Modern amenity block with free hot showers
* New laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
* Hot drinks machine fridge and microwave
* Dish washing room and waste disposal points
* Information room with pay phone and small library
* Reception and shop with every day needs and more
* Free phone/camera charging and freezer facilities
* Calor gas and camping gaz available
* All grass pitches have sea views