Parson House Farm
PARSON HOUSE FARM - farm house style accommodation with each room accommodating 4 or 5+ people (with multiple bath/shower facilities per room!)...
PARSON HOUSE FARM - farm house style accommodation with each room accommodating 4 or 5+ people (with multiple bath/shower facilities per room!), 1400ft above sea level surrounded by miles of moorland which becomes a sea of purple heather in Summer, in the most scenic part of the Peak District National Park.
Tariff and terms
Prices are per ROOM, each room accommodates 4 or 5+ guests quite easily.
* From £45 per room.
* Full English breakfast including cereal, full cooked breakfast also available.
* Choose from breakfast only to half or full board.
* Good home hearty food at very reasonable prices.
You’ll receive a warm family hospitality when you stay with us.
Breathtaking views of South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. 3 miles from Hathersage; (local amenities and eating places), 8 miles from Bakewell, 20 mins from Chatsworth House and 15 miles from Meadowhall shopping centre. There's so much to do and visit - we can also help arrange your day with you.
In the heart of prime walking country, great location for mountain biking or why not bring your horse and use our stables, ride locally on ideal tracks.
Whether you want to relax, or participate on outdoor activities we are the ideal place for you and your family.
Specialist courses available at Parson House Outdoor Pursuits Centre,
For more details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our rooms are all large with private bathroom facilities (showers, toilets etc) twin beds, tastefully decorated, with TV and drink making facilities. Family rooms include bunk beds or travel cot for the little ones.
Always something going on!
Feed the pet lambs, or pet the families Appaloosa horses, there is always something exciting happening and loads of fun at Parson House Farm.
* Communal lounge area; enjoy a drink with other guests relax and look back on your day.
* Games room, with table tennis, table football and board games (keep the kids entertained)
* 24hr secure off road parking.
* Small shop on site
* Drying room for that ever surprising wet Peak District day!
* Cots for babies, children’s meals
* Pets welcome.
* Disabled access to one family room with en-suite facilities.
* Stable available, why not bring your horse!