SUMMER AVAILABILITY - £50 PER NIGHT!
Pandy Bach is a lovely holiday chalet surrounded by beautiful gardens, situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park in the village of Garndolbenmaen near Porthmadog.
It lies close to the stunning, peaceful valley of CwmPennant, renowned to be the most beautiful valley in Wales. The village makes an ideal base for exploring the Llyn Peninsula and visits to Caernarfon, Harlech, as well as Snowdon. There are castles, historic houses, gardens, superb scenery, the Isle of Anglesey, countryside and golden beaches all on the doorstep.
- 3 BEDROOMS - Sleeping 5 (Two Double, One Single) + travel cot
- PRIVATE SUN TERRACE WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE
- PET FRIENDLY: 1 well trained (small - medium) size dog- £25 charge
- PUB NEARBY: 5 mins walk
- PORTMEIRION- 12 minutes drive
- FFESTINIOG RAILWAY- 10 minutes drive
- BEACH- 15 mins drive
The local pub – The Cross Foxes Inn - is only a few minutes walk away as is the local Indian Restaurant which are both child friendly. For those who want to venture further afield, a 10 minute drive will bring you to the harbour town of Porthmadog with its numerous shops, restaurants and bars.
For little ones there is a swing, slide and trampoline and for Mums and Dads a great decking area with BBQ. Unwind and watch your little ones play!
Situated in the grounds of the owner’s house you are assured a very warm welcome as well as privacy!
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Radio/CD player, cooker, microwave,fridge/freezer box
- Sitting room with leather settees and dining area.
- Electric fire
- Double bedrooms both with double beds
- Single bedroom with single bed.
- Shower room
- TV (FreeSat), DVD, Stereo Radio/CD Player.
- Private sun terrace with patio furniture & BBQ. Views towards the Llyn Peninsula
- Elec, Gas, Linen (duvets) and towels included
- Well-behaved pets considered. One small - medium dog, house trained with own bed (no puppies).
- No Smoking Property