4 star Palamara Cottage in Tideswell, Derbyshire - sleeps 3
Charming 4 star rated dog friendly cottage in the village of Tideswell, Derbyshire. Sleeps 3 - read the excellent comments from other guests!
Sleeps 3. Charming, cosy, luxury cottage in the beautiful Peak District village of Tideswell. The cottage has two bedrooms, will sleep up to 3 adults and is well equipped to make your holiday complete.
Pets - PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW A DOG FRIENDLY COTTAGE.
Prices start from £230 low to £450 peak weekly and £200 low to £300 peak for 3 nights. Please call for latest rates.
The cottage itself has a superb and spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
- The lounge has a cosy settee and single chair, a living flame gas fire, full gas central heating, tv, video, dvd and hi-fi.
- The dining area has a dark oak table and chairs, built in display unit with work surface.
- The well equipped kitchen has a electric hob, electric oven with built in microwave, large fridge-freezer and automatic washing machine.
- A lovely double bedroom with fitted wardrobes , tv and with a beautiful view over looking the countryside.
- A smaller single bedroom with tv and a lovely view into the garden and beyond.
- A super bathroom with bath and shower, wash basin, wc and shaver point.
- There is a quite large back garden with a summer house with furniture a decked area with patio furniture, BBQ and two ponds.
- There is a small patio area at the front of the cottage where you can sit and enjoy the views over the church and village.
- Linen and towels are provided. Central heating and power are included.
- Parking is on road parking near the cottage and outside the owners property a little further up the road.
- Sorry but smoking is not permitted.
- The cottage is available for any length of stay.
The Peak District cottage is located in a quiet location, a few minutes walk from the centre of the village of Tideswell, one of the oldest settlements in the central Peak District.
Tideswell is a small village famous for its fine church dedicated to St John the Baptist, known as “The Cathedral of the Peak”, the village is also noted for its well dressing and carnival wakes.
Tideswell offers a range of great local facilities including many fine inns a superb café and a range of shops including a butchers, fish & chips, post office, chemist and a co-op store.
All the great attractions in the Peak District can be reached quickly from Tideswell, there is excellent walking available straight from the door of the cottage and within a short distance you can be in open countryside.
Ideal location for Chatsworth House & gardens.