Old Brewery House nr Stow on the Wold Gloucestershire
Old Brewery House situated near Upper Swell just outside Stow on the Wold is a fabulous Cotswolds retreat for the discerning family Available for short and Medium term lets available in this beautiful four bedroom house is set in a stunning secluded location.
Set over three floors this fabulous four bedroom family home has been completely renovated during 2011 to make the very best of the large spaces and original features found in this unique property. Across the ground floor, there are large rooms for open plan living and entertaining.
- The enormous kitchen is a cook's delight as it is fully fitted with all the conveniences and extras that make catering a joy. Catering can be arranged - please ask for details.
- The dining end of the kitchen accommodates a large table for 10 people.
- The main living room is the heart of the house - a supremely comfortable place to be. Enjoy the views across the lake, or relax in comfort, play a board game, read a good book or watch a good film on the 42" plasma TV with DVD player.
- The second sitting room is a more intimate space and can be closed off from the rest of house One of the three sofas can be converted into a double bed for additional guests.
- The lower ground floor utility area has access both from the gardens oustide and from the main house. With stone floors, butlers sink, washing machine, dryer and drying room, it is the perfect place to wash down after a long walk.
Upstairs you will find four superbly appointed bedrooms. Each is furnished with zip and link beds that make up either one super king sized or two full sized single beds. Each of the bedrooms - the Garden Room, the Lake Room, the Green Room, and the Attic Room - has a bathroom en-suite and plenty of space in which to enjoy the views of the stunning landscaped gardens that surround Old Brewery House.