A ground floor self-contained apartment for two persons, furnished, equipped and maintained to a high standard by the owners to assure guests of a happy and comfortable stay.
It is conveniently situated in the pretty village of Old Brampton on the edge of the Peak District yet close to all services and amenities. The Royal Oak and the Fox and Goose, the two village pubs, both serve good food with many more eating places nearby.
* Includes gas central heating, electricity, towels and linen.
* Please telephone or email for availability and price for prompt attention.
* A deposit will confirm a booking.
* Non-smoking, sorry no pets.
10 Apr - 15 May ..... £415
22 May - 26 Jun ..... £430
3 Jul - 21 Aug ..... £465
28 Aug - 25 Sep ..... £430
2 Oct - 23 Oct ..... £415
30 Oct - ..... £365
6 Nov - 11 Dec ..... £315
23 Dec - 30 Dec .... £465
31 Dec - 3 Jan ..... £265
Short breaks of 2 -5 days may be available but for late bookings only, please enquire.
* large farmhouse kitchen fully fitted and equipped.
* charming double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
* spacious sitting room with TV, VCR and DVD. French windows to the back garden. Garden furniture supplied.
* shower room with washbasin.
* separate cloakroom and WC.
* gardens on three sides, with farmland and delightful Linacre Woods beyond, accessed by public footpaths.
* generous car parking at the house.
* Curbar Edge, Froggatt Edge, Baslow Edge for great walks, climbing and spectacular views.
* Chatsworth House and Park, Farm Shop and Restaurant, Hardwick Hall and Gardens, Haddon Hall and Gardens for magnificient stately homes.
* Chesterfield and Bakewell for markets.
* Sheffield, Chesterfield and Buxton for entertainment.
* Ashford in the Water, Ashbourne, Eyam and Tissington for Well Dressings
* Clumber Park and Ashford in the Water for watching village cricket in idyllic surroundings.
Opportunities for leaving the car behind include exploring the Peak District by Hulley's Bus, walking direct from West Wing into the surrounding countryside for short or longer strolls and ... bringing bikes.