No 15 Vegetarian Bed and Breakfast
An introduction to No 15 Vegetarian Bed and Breakfast
I opened Number 15 in 2007 with the aim of providing a Bed and Breakfast where I, as a vegetarian with a commitment to green issues, would like to stay.
No 15 offers two double bedrooms.
Room One: is large and sunny at the front of the house overlooking the tree lined road.
- The room is furnished with period satinwood furniture and has a very comfortable chaise longue by the window providing an ideal place to read or watch television.
- The modern shower room is ensuite
Room Two: Overlooking the garden and neighbouring trees.
- The contemporary furniture including the large double bed is made from reclaimed wood by Eat-Sleep-Live of Nottingham, www.eatsleeplive.co.uk
- The room has its own bathroom which has recently been totally refitted and provides a bath with shower over.
Both rooms have:
- flat screen Sony television with freeview
- free wireless internet access
- radio alarm clock
- a wide range of herbals, teas and coffee
- wheat free biscuits and home made shortbread
- books and magazines
- extra blankets and pillows
- organic soap, shower gel and towels
Fresh semi skimmed, soya or rice milk is available.
A steam iron and board can be used.Holistic massage
This is a massage that is tailored to meet your needs on the day. You may be tired and stressed an need to relax or there may be specific aches and pains that need attention. Working with almond oil in my warm comfortable therapy room, if you are staying as a bed and breakfast guest I will give you a massage that sends you off to bed calm and relaxed with any aches and pains eased. It is a real treat to be able to go straight to relax in your room with no walk or drive from the usual clinic or salon