Newberry Valley Park Combe Martin North Devon
An introduction to Newberry Valley Park
Perhaps Devons best kept secret Nestled amidst a beautiful rural valley leading down towards the sea this camping and caravan park offers wonderful facilities and spacious pitches
Somewhere to get away from it all - a beautiful countryside location, surrounded by some of North Devon’s most dramatic landscapes. Newberry Valley is a purely delightful setting – just perfect for your special family holiday. It is a unique holiday destination where you can . . .
- Meander through the woods watching out for signs of the abundant wildlife along the way
- Try your hand at fishing or just enjoy a stroll around the lake where you can sit for a while to ponder the meaning of life!
Make the most of the . . .
- miles of stunning scenery walking along the South West Coast path so near to the site
- quaint shops, pubs and cafes in the village
- rugged diverse landscapes and amazing wildlife of the region
With the harmony of seaside and countryside hand in hand, you’ll be delighted with a camping holiday at Newberry Valley camp site where you can enjoy the “Great Devon Camping Experience” in a truly lovely location.
There has been a massive growth in the popularity of family camping over the past few years - and whether its the feeling of freedom and connection with nature that comes with sleeping under canvas beneath the stars that appeals, or the notion that you are unplugged from the buzz and chaos of everyday life, returning to a slow and peaceful existence where you can talk, listen and laugh with those you love - you'll find that we do our best at Newberry Valley to ensure that you leave with some wonderful camping holiday memories!
CARAVANS AND MOTORHOMES
Staying in your touring caravan or motorhome at Newberry Valley Caravan Park is such a great way to holiday. The ultimate in peace and tranquility, with great facilities and plenty of space. The luscious green valley is home for sheep, cows, buzzards and rabbits too.
The park is well located for you to see the best of North Devon & Exmoor, and it's proximity to the village means you can even save fuel too: there is plenty close at hand to keep you and your family occupied.
Newberry Valley is an idyllic place to spend some time in your caravan.
PITCH TYPES AND TARIFFS -
Here we have a unique selection of pitches for you - and we are always happy to advise you on what might be appropriate for your needs.The Premier Pitches:
Our Premier Pitches are available either with a combination of grass and hard-standing or all grass according to your needs. They are fully serviced and have direct water and waste connection services and a low level light, as well as your own picnic table for your convenience.A grass Premier Pitch has an extremely spacious minimum width of 14 metre, giving you absolutely loads of room for your tent and car.
- Huge pitches for those who seek more space & privacy
- Luxurious camping from £22 per night including electric
- Beautiful locations around the park
- LIMITED NUMBER SO BOOK EARLY!
A Super Pitch again gives you 14 metres from one side to the other, so providing you plenty of space and excellent privacy, but without the fully serviced elements. Also available as all grass or grass and hard-standing.
- Specially designed to accomodate large family tents
- All this from only £20 per night for 2 people with electric
- Located in a variety of lovely locations
All our large pitches are all grass and have standard facilities: the main difference is simply the size of the pitch which is a generous 12 metres from side to side.
- Spacious pitches for large tents up to 6 metres
- Prices start from £18 per night for 2 people including electric
Grass pitches, as they are aptly named, follow the industry standard sizing of 10 metres wide, offering you quality facilities at an excellent price
- Fine for smaller tents requiring electric services
- Prices start from £16 per night for 2 people
These are ideal for camper vans and tents requiring no electric
- Prices start from £16 per night for 2 people
Ideal for those travelling on the South West Coast Path, our hikers pitches will provide you with a cosy corner to pitch up for the night. Why not take time for a soak in the tub before setting off again the following day?
THE PARK FACILITIES
- Superb value from only £8 per (1 man) tent per night
We focus on the highest standards of customer care, combined with peace and tranquility, wildlife and relaxation. So if you are looking to booze in a bar all day then wanting all-night entertainment, this is not the place for you. At Newberry Valley you will find
- A rural haven by the sea
- Space for playing, walking and cycling
- Two-acre coarse fishing lake, safely fenced from the pitches
- Ancient woodland walk on site
- Luxurious facilities with underfloor heating
- Plenty of hot water
- Free solar-heated showers
- New laundry & utility rooms
- Meile coin-operated washing machines & tumble driers
- Free iron available
- Plenty of tourist information and advice
- On site shop for daily essentials
- Booking facility for day trips to Lundy Island
- Bus times and special trips
- Children's adventure play park for exploration and discovery
- Wetsuit wash so the showers don't get blocked with sand
- Recycling facilities to help keep us green and sustainable
- Family & disabled bathroom
- A newly built dishwashing room
- Chemical waste disposal points around the site
- Battery-charging facility
- Mobile Phone charging facility
- Freezer block hire service