Over 4 acres of private land means that there is plenty of space for whatever outdoor activities you are interested in and the natural pond has been nurtured to provide a beautiful relaxing setting for you to sit and gather your thoughts, watch the array of wildlife or to partake in a spot of fishing!
Nether Burrows Farm is the home to four large holiday cottages, each equipped for all your holiday needs. Meadow View and Willow Barn each sleep 14 people and are identical properties, perfect for larger groups with children. Sunshine Cottage sleeps a maximum of 10 people was converted in 2008. It has been completed to a luxurious finish with a modern twist on the country feel and has a relaxing hot tub on the terrace for you to warm up in on a chilly country evening. The Farmhouse sleeps 10 people was refurbished in early 2009 with a traditional farmhouse feel.
Each of the four cottages on site are self contained with their own parking areas and can be booked separately or as a group depending on your requirements. We also have two en suite annex bedrooms which can be rented with any or all of the cottages to provide additional accommodation for up to 4 more people. We can cater for corporate events/away days and provide Wedding Accommodation for upto 52 guests. Due to a number of requests in the past we can now also provide a ‘party pack’ at a small extra cost to help your special celebrations run more smoothly.
Low season from £1030 per week
High season from £1800 per week
Short breaks (3 or 4 nights):
Low season from £687
High season from £1200
Please call us for latest availability.
- Open plan country kitchen with log burner
- gas range cooker and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge freezer
- Two lounges with freeview TV
- Two shower en suite bedrooms
- Three additional bedrooms with shared bathroom
- All beds are zip and link to provide 6ft double or twin accommodation
- En suite shower rooms have underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- Original secret staircase up to top floor games room
- Private garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Barn conversion completed in December 2008 provides our highest standard of accommodation
- Open plan ground floor accommodation all underfloor heated with large kitchen leading to dining room and lounge
- Kitchen has electric range cooker and hob, central island sink unit, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Patio doors from kitchen to south facing morning terrace with hot tub
- Dining room has extendable table to seat up to 12 people
- Lounge area with original brickwork and feature beams with log burner and patio doors looking out over the beautiful derbyshire countryside
- Purple room - zip and link bedroom with bathroom en suite also has two additional single beds if required. Original feature King Post Oak beam
- Green Room - shower en suite double bedroom
- Pink room - zip and link bedroom with shower en suite
- Blue room - zip and link bedroom with bathroom en suite
- All bathrooms have underfloor heating, heated towel rails and heated mirrors
- Suitable for families and couples
Willow Barn and Meadow View
- Identical properties each sleeping 14 people
- Utility room with washing machine
- Kitchen with farmhouse table, electric hob, double oven, dishwasher
- Terrace to rear with garden furniture, BBQ and beautiful views over the rolling countryside
- ground floor twin bedroom with separate bathroom - suitable for less mobile guests
- Two double shower en suite rooms
- Three twin bedrooms and one double bedroom with one bathroom and one shower room to share
- Large games room with table football, pool table and table tennis table
Two additional annex bedrooms are also provided on site for any overflow accommodation required. Double bedroom with bath and shower room and zip and link bedroom with shower room can also double as dressing room/lounge. * Please note these rooms do not have kitchen facilities, only tea trays are provided*
Nether Burrows Farm is ideally located to provide a perfect idyllic rural setting but with the convenience of the city of Derby only 4 miles away and the market town of Ashbourne within 9 miles. Other local places of interest include the stately homes of Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall, water sports, riding, cycling and wildlife centre at Carsington Water, Alton Towers, Crich Tram Museum, Paint balling and an array of appealing Derbyshire towns and villages.
There are a number of nearby villages which provide shopping facilities: Brailsford is approximately 3 miles away and has small convenience shops, a larger supermarket in Mickleover is approximately 6 miles away, Derby and Ashbourne are both within 9 miles and also have supermarkets along with a variety of fashion and other stores.
There are a number of pubs nearby which provide good quality home cooked meals.
Nether Burrows Farm is situated just off the A52 between Derby and Ashbourne. Driving along the A52 towards Ashbourne, as you enter Kirk Langley take the left hand turn onto Church Lane signposted Dalbury Lees and Longford. After a third of a mile take the right hand turn signposted Nether Burrows Farm and continue up the track for approximately 1 mile. Willow Barn and Meadow View will be found at the top of the track.