Moor View Touring Park
An introduction to Moor View Touring Park
- 4 Star
- Book Online
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Wireless Broadband
Adults only touring park offering peace and tranquilty even in the height of the season!! 4 star accredited, lovely views across South Devon and to the Moors.
A Quiet Rural Retreat with a Personal Touch
Edward and Liz Corwood would like to welcome you to their family run park.'Our aim is to provide our guests with a quiet rural retreat and an environment where they can relax and enjoy their stay throughout the year.'
Amenities for Caravans and TentsAll our pitches are double hard standing, all weather pitches, suitable for awnings. Fully serviced with electric, water and grey waste hook-up, we offer three different size pitches.
Smaller caravans / motor homes can choose any size pitch, but if you have a twin axle type caravan you need to book a 11m pitch. Medium size units can choose either 10m or 11m pitches.
Our Pitch Fee - includes 2 adults, free showers, hot water, awning, hard standing, water hook-up, grey waste hook-up, electric hook-up to each pitch (guests to supply their own equipment).
Why choose Moor View ?
- Campsite Shop - newspapers, free range eggs, local ice cream, milk, small selection of caravan spares and accessories, including Calor Gas.
- Wi-Fi - available at Moor View (charges apply). Guests can purchase an ‘access code’ if they have their own WiFi enabled Lap Top.
- Dogs welcome - (with current vaccinations) dog walk provided within the park.
- Motor homes, camper vans and trailer tents most welcome.
- Tents - we have large camping field and can accommodate any size of tent. Use of the campsite also entitles campers to use of the touring park facilities.
- Local Amenities - Good local pub restaurant, Spar Grocery Shop and Petrol Station only 2 minutes away.
- Out and About - Near to this caravan site in Devon is the historic town of Modbury, independent small shops, butcher, baker, delicatessen, art galleries, antique shops, pubs, restaurants, old-fashioned ironmonger and hardware, organic grocer, pharmacy and post office.
- Moor View Touring Park is a member of Tranquil Touring Parks, a group of twenty two independent touring parks who all operate on an adult only basis. This exclusively for adults policy leads to peaceful and tranquil holidays.