Moat Farm Touring Caravan Park and Campsite
Standard Pitches from £5.50 to £7.50
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Group Friendly
- Wireless Broadband
Moat Farm Caravan and Camping Park situated near the quiet market town of Attleborough. Close to Thetford and Norwich offering a variety of activities for all the family, as well as being pet friendly.
Moat Farm Touring Caravan Park & Campsite
is primarily a Touring Caravan Park but we are very happy to accommodate Motor Caravans, Trailer Tents and conventional Tents, but tents can only be accepted when space allocation allows.
We like to think that Moat Farm Touring Caravan Park & Campsite is in an ideal location, as long as you are looking for a completely restful holiday or break, there are no noisy roads close by, no bright buzzing arcades or fun parks and best of all the only distraction around you is the sight and sound of cows grazing or maybe the sound of our local farmers going about their daily tasks in the adjacent fields. We are perfectly located for the many local attractions including Thetford Forest with it's many acres of woodland walks.
If you are not familiar with our campsite and your first contact with us is 'on-line' we would be pleased to hear from you and even better still see you in the not too distant future! If you have any questions or special needs please contact us with your questions are and we will be more than happy to help.
- Ladies and gents flush toilets
- Vanity basins with hot and cold water
- Shaver points
- Paper towel machines in ladies and gents toilets
- Hand soap dispensers
- Shower (coin operated)
- Baby nappy changing unit
- WiFi (Internet connection)
- Campers dish washing facility
- 12 of 15 pitches have electrical hook-up facility
- Chemical toilet/waste disposal point
- Bar-B-Q hire (charcoal available)
- Drinking water
- Recycle bins for cans, glass, paper etc.
- Campers notice board
- Fire extinguisher stations (2)
- Free lawn/garden chair loan(subject to availability)
- Electrical Hook-Up lead hire
Please click on related links at the right side of this page for rate/charges and other information.