Manor Farm Barn Thorndon Suffolk
has been refurbished to a very high standard and accommodating 10 this immaculately impressive barn is oozing character and positively twinkling with charm!
Manor Farm was used by the “HAIRY BIKERS” to film part of their Xmas special TV show 2009!
This elegant, stylish, spacious beamed and raftered barn deserves sumptuous feasts, family celebrations and freinds reunited.
Life revolves around the spectacular open living area with its vast windows, inglenook fireplace, flagstone floors, comfy sofas, cosy corners, lofty ceiling and walkway, it never feels crowded. There is a large wooden table for dining with French windows opening onto the garden. The impressively large kitchen with brick floorwork overlooks fields and has a snug sitting room tucked to one side with good glasses aplenty for quaffing the local Suffolk wines - and a fridge to chill them in!
The bedrooms are made up of five double or twin rooms with light and airy daisy-fresh walls, exposed beams and carpeted floors. All individually styled with an uncluttered country-style feel having carved wood or ironwork bedsteads and check or floral curtains.
There are two sparkling, classic white bathrooms, a shower room and a downstairs loo where you will also find a fully equiped laundry room and for the little ones high chairs are also provided.
Outside there is a lovely half-acre garden with barbecue and wooden tables & chairs for outdoor dining. For the children there is a trampoline and for the adults a hot tub! What more could you wish for!!
- There is full oil central heating (underfloor in living room) and an open fire including initial fuel
- Two TVs, Video, DVD player, Radio/Cassette/CD
- Washing machine/tumble dryer, diswasher, microwave, fidge/freezer
- Travel cot & High chair
- Games - including badminton, boules, child's snooker table, dart board, trampoline
- Bike hire is available with secure cycle storage in required
- Duvets, Linen & Towels are all included
- Sorry no smoking on the premises and no pets (pets are allowed in our smaller property - The Granary)