ETC 4 star rated, two bedroom self-catering cottage near Baslow. Dog friendly too.
2 bedroom 4 star semi-detached single storey cottage. Refurbished to a high standard and tastefully decorated. Located in the lovely village of Millthorpe, Derbyshire in the Peak District National Park. Ideally situated for picturesque country walks from the doorstep, either down through the ford or out into the Peak District.
Prices range between £225 and £380 per week, depending on the time of year.
Low season £225 - £295 pw
High season £320 - £380 pw
The villages of Millthorpe and neighbouring Barlow have pubs where excellent food is available. The village cricket ground is nearby, at the weekends the local team plays during the season. Within a 10 minute drive are the beautiful villages of Baslow, Calver and the stately home of Chatsworth House and park. A further 10 minutes’ drive brings you to Matlock Bath, Haddon Hall and Bakewell.
Hathersage, Hope and Castleton are within a 20 minute drive.
All rooms are on one level. The accommodation comprises:
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Open plan dining area / cosy lounge with patio doors opening onto a small private south facing paved sitting out area
- Two bedrooms: one with king size bed the other with two singles. Both with pine furniture
- TV, Sky, and DVD player
- Shower room with basin and WC
- **Reduced rates for two people sharing in High Season**
- Bedding, towels and electricity included in price
- Non Smoking property
- Children Welcome
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Off Road Parking