Millbeck Hall - self catering in Keswick, Lake District
Sleeps 8 in 4 double bedrooms. Dog friendly. Log burner. 3 baths/showers. Grade 11 listed. Full of character and elegantly furnished.
Millbeck Hall's farmhouse kitchen and elegant sitting room are the perfect place to socalise with friends and family. A home from home where everyone has a master bedroom and no one need 'make do' with less.
Prices & Availability
For the latest rates, availability and offers please visit our website. Thanks.
- Four double bedrooms; two on the ground floor
- Top quality bedding and mattresses
- Two en-suite shower rooms with luxury walk-in
- Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath and
- Huge farmhouse kitchen ideal for entertaining
- Orignal stone flag floor
- Bosch appliances
- Rangemaster cooker with double oven
- Solid fuel range with cooking facilities in the kitchen
- DAB radio with ipod dock
- Elegant sitting room with exposed oak beams
and oak floor
- Log burning stove in sitting room
- Bespoke and antique furniture
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Patio with wooden seating
- Dogs stay for free
Full of character and elegantly furnished Millbeck Hall is a country house of the finest order. Great care has been taken to sympathetically restore and preserve the character of this historic Grade II listed house, dated 1592, and to furnish it in an appropriate style.