Prices from £1600 to £3400 per week
- Group Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire or Stove
- Sea Views
Meadow House is a large manor house sleeping up to 14 people, situated on the clifftop with direct access to the beach, offering ideal family accommodation.
Meadow House is a beautiful Manor House (with Flemish design influences), with parts dating back to the 16th century. The house has a stunning cliff top position over the sea in the delightful village of Mundesley and direct beach access from the private garden.
Meadow House provides the ideal self catering seaside retreat for private hire. The house sleeps 14 and features stunning sea views and is ideal for family holidays, relaxing weekends with friends, reunions, hen weekends & special birthdays, all set in a quiet and tranquil Norfolk village.
Superbly located just 5 minute walk from the heart of the village and 100 meters from the beach, it provides the ideal base to discover North Norfolk.
The house is furnished to a very high standard. Downstairs is a large entrance conservatory and large inner hall leading to a large sitting/dining room furnished in a beach-house style with a mixture of period furniture and contemporary pieces by local artists. There is a second 'cosy' sitting room with open log fire and antiques. The traditional kitchen has an original Aga and additional cooker. House has a large 1/3 acre garden with trampoline, hot tub spa ( available July – August ), bikes, table tennis, BBQ and direct beach access.
The house consists of the main North and East wing section of the original manor house (75% of the main house). It has been furnished with 4 double beds and 4 singles, 1 bunk in 7 rooms and can sleep a maximum of 14. We have arranged the house for large families, 2 families sharing or for groups of friends away for a Norfolk weekend break. The rooms have many antiques and pictures by local artists.
- Entrance conservatory with seating for 5.
- Large Entrance Hall with main stairs
- Drawing Room with open marble fireplace and TV with DVD.
- Main sitting room/dining room furnished in a beach house style with many contemporary art pieces and LCD digital TV and surround sound DVD.
- IPOD Voix Docking Speakers – Dock & Play all your IPOD tunes.
- Mini Cinema Room – 42’ Plasma Digital TV and PS2 console with bean bag seating. (New for 2008)
- Large kitchen seats 6 - 8 with Aga, and electric oven, dishwasher, 2 fridges and 1 freezer leading to laundry room.
- Boot Room with WC and a selection of wellies and coats for guests to use
- First Floor: Master Double Bedroom, 2x Double Bed Bedroom, Bathroom. Leading to: Double bedroom with TV point, single bedroom or nursery, and 2 further attic bedrooms (1 with bunks and 1 with 2 singles) with stunning sea views.
- Hot Tub Spa takes 5 adults available July and August.