Lowerfield Farm bed and breakfast Broadway
Lowerfield Farm bed and breakfast and guest house, offers quality accommodation near Broadway in the Cotswolds.
Lowerfield farm is a beautiful 17th century Cotswolds stone, Victorian farmhouse bed and breakfast guest house, ideally situated just outside the wonderfully picturesque village of Broadway and four miles from the old wool market town of Chipping Campden.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . . .
▪ Four Star quality grading with Silver Award from enjoyEngland.
▪ All rooms en-suite, and all elegantly furnished, each with its own individual charm
▪ Varied, wholesome & delicious breakfast menu, and recipient of the coveted enjoyEngland Breakfast Award
▪ Digital TV & DVD players in each room
▪ Wonderful farm environment with hens, sheep, pigs and goats
▪ Free WiFi available
▪ Licensed bar
▪ Ample free parking
▪ Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle, as well as the delightful Cotswold villages with their honey-coloured stone houses
▪ With seven distinct rooms, we are well able to cater for group bookings or wedding parties
▪ Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome grading from enjoyEngland.
Please call direct for best prices and availability. Please mention Let's Stay Cotswolds.