Lookout Lodge at Whipsnade Zoo
- Disabled Access
- Group Friendly
Lookout Lodge - these private lodges are within the grounds of Whipsnade Zoo near Dunstable in Bedfordshire. Lookout Lodge is a fantastic experience for animal lovers of all ages or those simply wanting to escape everyday life.
Whipsnade is a very special place during the day but it's even more magical at night. The zoo comes alive in a way that visitors don't usually get to experience.
Lookout Lodge is nestled at the heart of ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Look one way and you'll see our herd of white rhinos, look the other and you'll see breathtaking views across the Chilterns.
Your experience includes:
- 2 days free entry to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (or 1 day to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and 1 day to ZSL London Zoo).
- Free car entry to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- Complimentary drink on arrival.
- A sunset tour around the zoo, led by passionate and knowledgeable hosts.
- A delicious 2 course dinner.
- A torchlight walk through the zoo.
- 1 night’s luxury accommodation for 2 people (and up to two children aged 5-13 years on family nights) in a twin or double lodge.
- Private morning tour around the zoo.