Little Thatch cottage
Chocolate box charm, Little Thatch is a luxury, secluded holiday cottage with 2 double ensuite bedrooms located equidistant between Ashbourne and Belper, perfect for visits to Carsington Reservoir, Chatsworth House and other Peak District treats.
Little Thatch is a luxury, holiday cottage with 2 double ensuite bedrooms - in the Derbyshire countryside. Situated on the edge of the Peak District National Park, the holiday cottage is just five miles from the market town of Ashbourne and within easy reach of the major attractions in the area.
|Up to four people ||3 Nights ||7 Nights |
|Winter ||£270 ||£370 |
|Spring / Autumn ||£280 ||£380 |
|Mid Season ||£290 ||£390 |
|High Season ||£330 ||£460 |
|Premium ||£390 ||£490 |
For full details of Little Thatch cottage prices and availability - please see contact owner
Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms sleeps four in cosy luxury.
Leave this secluded holiday cottage for trips to Carsington Reservoir, Chatsworth House and other stately homes. For lovely walks in the Derbyshire Peak District this rural holiday let is perfect even for a weekend break.
This holiday cottage comprises hall, sitting room with log fire and fully equipped kitchen. It is centrally heated with all mod cons and oak wooden floors throughout. A private patio garden overlooks rolling fields. All linen is provided.
* The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, each with television and ensuite bathroom (the upstairs bedroom being convertible to a twin if required).
* The hall leads into a cosy sitting room with open fire, new television/video and cd player in situ, together with french doors which open onto the terrace.
* The kitchen, also with access to the terrace, is fully equipped to a very high standard with all mod cons.
* The cottage has solid oak flooring throughout and is centrally heated.
* All linen is provided and any other provisions (such as milk, newspapers etc) can be supplied on request.
* NOTE: We do prefer non-smokers and no dogs in order to keep the house in 'top' condition and to a high standard for our guests.
'Idyllic little home from home in magical setting - perfect love nest!'
'First class accommodation. We all had a really lovely time. Many thanks for booking the meals. They were excellent'
'Charmed by the cottage, delighted by the thoughts regarding one's needs & refreshed by your peaceful countryside. Thank you'
'Lovely warm welcome, lovely cottage, lovely countryside, lovely week. In fact, ALL was lovely!! Thank you so very much'
'An oasis of calm in a mad world. Wonderful cottage. Beautiful countryside. We'll be back!'
'If you have to be away from home for five months what better place could you hope to stay. A huge thank you to David and Cynthia for being so wonderful!'
Ashbourne holiday Guide
For lots more useful and current information for Ashbourne holidaymakers and visitors please check out the Ashbourne holiday, accommodation and visitor guide - brought to you exclusively by Let’s Stay Peak District. Thank you and we hope that you enjoy your time in and around Ashbourne.