Knockerdown Holiday Cottages Ashbourne Derbyshire
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Games room
- Group Friendly
- Swimming Pool
Knockerdown holiday cottages near Carsington Water has 16 stone built cottages available varying in size sleeping from 2 to 11 people Facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool sauna games room and Spa The site can also be hired for
Knockerdown holiday cottages near Carsington Water. Established leisure company offering 16 cottages (3, 4 & 5 Star standard).
Welcome to Derbyshire Holiday Cottages, Gainsborough Leisure Limited are an established leisure company with over 20 years experience in providing high quality accommodation for holidays and short breaks - from an intimate weekend to a reunion celebration.
- Maximum site capacity of 90 people, ideal for celebrations and groups
- Cottages sleep from 2 – 11 people
- All cottages are 3, 4 & 5 star rated
- Indoor heated swimming pool & sauna
- On site function rooms for group dining and celebrations
- Children’s play area
- Games room
- Electricity and heating included
- Linen and towels provided
- Private parking
- Fully equipped kitchens.
- BBQ’s available
- Cots & Highchairs on request
- Market towns, stately homes and family attractions all within easy reach.
- Fishing, golf, pony trekking, water sports all close by
- Ideal for family get togethers and reunions
- All cottages non smoking
- No Pets
Knockerdown holiday cottages is located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, ideal for exploring the beautiful Derbyshire countryside and accessing its many and varied attractions.
Knockerdown holiday cottages offers something for everyone, whatever the weather. Why not go and have a relaxing massage or treatment at the Brackendale Spa, a splash in the pool or simply relax in the sauna and watch the children play safely in the shallow end.
Knockerdown holiday cottages nestles in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales, on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Situated between Matlock and Ashbourne, close to Carsington Reservoir.
For the walker or cyclist there are many tracks and paths, and the Middleton, Tissington and High Peak Trails formed along the old railway tracks, are completely safe from traffic so ideal for all the family.